Video IELTS Preparation Course: Get Band 7+ in 2 Hours

Tin đăng trong 'Video trainings' bởi admin, Cập nhật cuối: 25/09/2018.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Tham gia :
    16/04/2018
    Bài viết:
    Lượt thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    [​IMG]

IELTS Preparation Course: Get Band 7+ in 2 Hours
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | Lec: 30 | 455 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Get the band score you need and live the life of your dreams. All the top tips and key information from an IELTS Expert

Getting a good band score in the IELTS test will change your life - I will show you how to prepare for the IELTS test and get a Band Score of at least 7.0.

Prepare for the IELTS quickly and effectively

Get All The Essential Information
    Learn The Best Exam Tips
    Find Out How To Prepare At Home
    Take The IELTS Test With Confidence!

This IELTS Preparation Course contains:

over 20 video lectures and 2 hours of video content
    articles
    quizzes
    downloadable study materials
    FREE BONUS! Download my eBook, The Essential Guide To The IELTS.

In this course, you will learn all the essential information about the IELTS test, including the exam format and question types. You will also learn some powerful tips that you can use in the exam itself. And I will also share with you some effective tips to help you prepare at home.

Finally, I will give you some downloadable materials to help you prepare for the IELTS Test, and some quizzes to help you remember what you have learned.

By the end of this IELTS Preparation Course, you will know how to get a good score in the IELTS test. You will understand what you must do in each of the four tests (listening, reading, speaking and writing) and you will have some exam tips to help you get the best band score possible.

You will be able to take the IELTS test with confidence!

So, are you preparing to take or retake the IELTS test? Do you need a band score of 7 or above? Then this IELTS Preparation Course is for you.

[​IMG]
    IELTS Preparation Course: Get Band 7+ in 2 Hours

part 1 : Đây là tài liệu VIP, bạn cần và nâng cấp lên tài khoản VIP để tải tài liệu
    part 2 : Đây là tài liệu VIP, bạn cần và nâng cấp lên tài khoản VIP để tải tài liệu
    part 3 : Đây là tài liệu VIP, bạn cần và nâng cấp lên tài khoản VIP để tải tài liệu
    part 4 : Đây là tài liệu VIP, bạn cần và nâng cấp lên tài khoản VIP để tải tài liệu
    Đang tải...

Chia sẻ trang này